Shipping calculated at checkout.
An icon of modern art, The Scream was painted by Edvard Munch in 1893 and currently exists in four versions. The painting is seen to symbolise anxiety in the human world, as Munch explained that he painted a moment of existential crisis during a walk with his friends. Many believe the figure is screaming; however, he is blocking out the piercing shriek around them.
The material used in creating the jigsaw puzzles at Puzzlev.com is made from high quality chipboard and has a minimum thickness of 1.9mm. Our quality puzzles will fit extremely well together and not warp due to the stiff material used to create each jigsaw puzzle.
Our stringent standards and years of experience in high quality printing ensure jigsaw puzzles purchased from Puzzlev.com are of the highest quality. Before the jigsaw puzzles are shipped, our team of quality managers inspect all orders to ensure the puzzles are free from defect and meet the high expectations of our customers located around the world.
Please read these information carefully as it covers important details of our products.
- Please pick the correct puzzle size. Our puzzles come in 300, 500 and 1000 pieces.
- 300 pieces: 10.2" x 15" (26cm x 38cm)
- 500 pieces: 15" x 20.5" (38cm x 52cm)
- 1000 pieces: 19.7" x 29.5" (50cm x 75cm)
- Photos of product are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may differ slightly.
- Photos of packaging are for illustration purposes only. Actual packaging may differ due to several factors such as better packaging to protect the item and /or to reduce the weight and bulk of the shipment.
- Custom puzzles are not eligible for return. Quality of custom puzzles is determined by the quality of the images you send us. We will work with you to get the best custom puzzle.
- All our puzzles are made to order and shipped directly from our factory in China. Each individual puzzle is checked for defects before disassembly, then packed and shipped. This is to ensure there are no defects or missing pieces.
We offer free shipping, no matter the quantity. All puzzles are made to order then shipped from our factory in China. Each individual puzzle is printed and checked for defects before disassembly, then packed and shipped. We are proud to say that because of this meticulous process, have have not had a single complain regarding a missing or defected piece after shipping thousands of puzzles to happy customers around the world.
Please note that we do not own the shipping companies. In the rare occasion, delays may occur. In a situation such as this, we will assist with expediting the shipping.
- United States: 7 - 14 days
- Canada: 8 - 15 days
- Singapore & Malaysia: 10 - 15 days
- Australia & New Zealand 10 - 15 days
- UK 10 - 15 days
- Rest of the world - 12 - 16 days
* Delivery estimates include 1 day processing time.
* Please contact us if the delivery time for your country is not listed.
* Orders placed after the 10th of December can take up to 15 days
For packages that are tendered for delivery for a long time or if the status showed that nobody was home to collect the package, USPS can be contacted at the following numbers.
(+1 800) 222 1811
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (800-275-8777)
CUSTOMS & TAXES
Puzzlev.com is not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Puzzlev.com will send you an email with a tracking number automatically once your order is shipped. Due to the nature of some economical shipping providers, a tracking number may not be available.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages even if you’ve specified combined shipping. If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you.